Charanga Musical School
An award-winning, modern-day resource offering a complete scheme to teach the national curriculum for music. Exclusive 10% discount for Derby and Derbyshire schools!
Charanga Musical School is an award-winning scheme to teach the National Curriculum for Music, providing teachers with week-by-week lessons for ages 5–11.
Used by 35,000 specialist and non-specialist teachers globally, it provides lesson plans, assessment, clear progression and exciting whiteboard resources for every lesson.
The Scheme supports all the requirements of the national curriculum in England and is in line with published Ofsted guidance.
A subscription to Charanga Musical School includes access to:
- A complete scheme to teach the national curriculum for music
- New Model Music Curriculum Scheme, Scheme builder and creative apps
- A vast library of songs, resources and listening activities celebrating the world’s greatest music
- Support for blended and home learning, assessment and SEND
- Access to a series of termly CPD and training sessions to get the most out of your subscription
Find out more and try a 30-day free trial
Learn more about Charanga Musical School, what it includes and how it could work in your school. You can also sign up for a 30-day free trial without obligation to purchase.
Find out more...
Exclusive 10% discount
Derby and Derbyshire schools can access an exclusive 10% discount on a yearly Charanga subscription by following the button link below.
Purchase a subscription
- Pricing for a one year subscription
Up to 100 pupils – £108 (£120)
100-199 pupils – £175.50 (£195)
200+ pupils – £265.50 for one year (£295)